Monday 20 April 2020

lock down/chrome book

One day I woke up looking at the beautiful sunrise and noticed that it was a lockdown everyone was very quiet. I made a very healthy breakfast. I ate a salad while waiting for my chrome book.

I was finishing my homework from my mailbox that my teacher sent. It was all wet and soaked when it was raining but they sent it in a plastic case and only the outside was wet.

It came but a woman sent it and knocked on the door saying “excuse me but is Danielle here” and I said nicely yes that is me and she gave me a fed-ex box and in the fed-ex box was my chrome book.

It was signed into another account so we signed it in my account. It took a long time so I told my sister to text, my teacher. My teacher gave me my account and also she didn't respond after I think 2 minutes and now me and my sister work together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.